viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Video: Joe Abercrombie at the Celsius 232 Festival (Aviles, Spain)

Renowned fantasy author Joe Abercrombie was interviewed a couple of days ago as part of the Celsius 232 Festival (Avilés, Spain), a convention of science fiction, fantasy and horror where George R.R. Martin is the guest of honor.  

Below these lines, you can watch a video of Abercrombie's talk with Diego García Cruz. I have only selected those parts in which Abercrombie is speaking, since the rest of the talk is in Spanish. However, you can watch the whole interview here.

I apologize for the poor quality of the image of the video. I also had some problems that caused audio and video to be out of sync in the last part of the recording. However, I think that audio quality is acceptable and since it was a really interesting and fun talk I decided to publish it anyway. 

Hope you enjoy it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario