viernes, 31 de julio de 2015

Novedad: Crooked, de Austin Grossman

Ya está a la venta Crooked, de Austin Grossman, una novela que reseñé la semana pasada y que recomiendo muy especialmente.

Ésta es su sinopsis:
This is the story of the great con game that was the late twentieth century, of American history's worst presidency, of how I learned to lie. It is not history as you know it. There are at least three sides to this story, and I'm telling both of mine.

I promise you I will show the same contempt for the historical record that it has shown for me.

My name is Richard Milhous Nixon. I swore an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and I have seen the devil walk.

An alternate history, a horror novel, a political satire and a study of what people will sacrifice to succeed, CROOKED is the ultimate inside story of the strange, all-too-human monsters at the heart of American power.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario